We are delighted that this ALLETT TOURNAMNET 20 has come into the showroom
It is second hand and in excellent condition. If you are mowing cricket wickets, golf and bowling greens then look no further for your next mower.
These machines are easy to set and operate, and it is equipped with an integral powered turf groomer that uses thin, closely spaced vertical blades to lift lateral grasses and “runners” immediately in front of the 10-bladed cutting cylinder. The result is a consistent level, true and even finish, meeting the exacting requirements of sports such as bowls, cricket and golf where speed and run of the ball are key.
Engineered to operate effectively at low engine speeds the Tournament delivers low fuel consumption, noise levels and vibration.
The technical stuff:
• Honda GX120 engine
• Power output- 2.6kW (3.5hp) @ 3,600 rpm
• 20” (510mm) cutting width
• 120mm (4.7”) diameter cutting cylinder with 10 blades (217 cuts per metre)
• Grooming reel 45 blades @ 10mm spacing
• Bottom blade 2.4mm (0.1in) as standard 4mm (0.16in) bottom blade available on request
• Clip rate 246 clips/metre (225 clips/yd) irrespective of forward speed
• Adjustable handlebar with anti-vibration mountings
• 2.4mm – 19mm (0.1” to 0.75”) cutting height
• Drive engagement Handle-mounted lever engaging V belt drive via cable
• Cylinder engagement Handle-mounted lever engaging V belt drive via cable (twin belts on 24in model)
• Rear roller Two-piece steel with bevel gear differential
• Front roller Grooved aluminium with scraper and sealed end-bearings
• 33L grassbox- Moulded plastic with steel reinforcing strip
• 96kg (212lb)
• Overall height 1,016mm (40in)
• Overall length 1,270mm (50in)
In addition, we have fitted it with a brand new genuine Honda Carburettor
The RRP for a new mower is £7380 inc VAT and we are selling this machine for just £3000 including VAT ITS GONE! SOLD
It won’t be here for long so please call us on 0161 928 2048 or pop into the showroom for a demo or to try ASAP!